follow
SALLY story + My story . :]

" . . bukan Nazurah . Sori laa klau sye nie t'lalu b'terus terang . Tapi sbnye sye ske kt awk . . "

Sally show me de message dat Adam send it to her . Seriously i was shocked .
So my guess IS rite . XDD

Hurm . No more SAM . But Sam said he wanna be bez friend with Sally and he can accept it . :]
So , her problem DONE ! She happy , i'm happy , everybody happy . :]
Align Center


My story . After de sports day , i gettin more closer with FARAH ! XD
Oh my gee . I really do like to be madu with her . I like her crazy head , it drive me crazy . XDD





You see you see you see . ^_______^
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , ILYN .
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , ILYS .
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , ILYF .
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , ILYA . :]

* Guess which one is your name . xoxo . :] *






.:A:.



2 Comments:

Blogger 양 요 섭 DIE HARD FAN ! said...

terharu aku!!!!sob3 :'(((((

 
Blogger sabishii said...

ye kuh ? XDD

 

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post